Terms and Conditions
- Your payment will be reviewed and your account credited within two business days of receipt of payment.
- Premium Notice: Your premium is due on or before the effective date. If payment is not received before that date, a notice will be sent advising you of the late payment and possible policy cancellation.
- If your policy was cancelled for non-payment of premium and your payment is being made after the cancellation date, such payment may not reinstate your coverage.
- If any outstanding amounts remain unpaid after cancellation, those balances may be sent to a third-party for remediation.
- Contact your agent with any payment, billing or policy questions.